St. John’s was consecrated on 24 October 1866 and in 2016 celebrated its 150th anniversary of the founding of this church. These materials are being made available as part of the 150th Anniversary celebrations.
ST. JOHN’S 150th ANNIVERSARY
150th Anniversary Church Archives:
Guild of St. Raphael trip to Belper
Some materials are pdf files and will open in a new window.